5 Ways to Get Creative with Sriracha Sauce
Spicy Cornbread Pancakes with Spicy Syrup
– In a bowl wish cornbread mix, egg, Sriracha, and milk till batter consistency forms. Melt butter in a pan on medium heat. Scoop batter on to pan, and flip once you see tiny bubbles forming. Remove pancakes. Fry and egg. In a bowl (container etc) mix Sriracha sauce and maple syrup till combined. Top pancakes with spicy syrup and fried egg.
Sweet, Spicy, and Sticky Chicken Wings
– Pour flour into a bag, add wings and shake up (you can also use a bowl to combine, the bag is just easier and you can just throw it away after). In a deep pan or pot heat oil on medium heat. Once the oil is hot drop in the wings and fry for 10-15 minutes till golden, drain on a paper towel (If your not sure that your oil is hot just sprinkle some flour into the oil, if it bubbles then it’s ready). In a pan drizzle oil and fry some chopped garlic, add Sriracha, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and honey. Mix and reduce till thick. Add wings, chopped peanuts, and toss. Top with sesame seeds!
Spicy Candied Cashews
– In a deep pan or pot add brown sugar, cashews, and water. Reduce on medium heat occasionally stirring. Grate ginger, drizzle Sriracha, and sprinkle sesame seeds. Cook out liquid till sticky. Spray a sheet of tin foil with non stick spray, and let cashews cool. Place nuts in a bowl and enjoy!
Spicy “Tuna Roll”
– For the spicy mayo combine mayo, rice vinegar, and Sriracha. Open a can of tuna fish and drain. Place tuna into a bowl, add chopped celery, sesame seeds, salt, and drizzle with spicy mayo to taste, mix. Slice a cucumber into think strips, do the same with cucumber and avocado. Sprinkle cheese on
Spicy Chocolate Brownie with Spicy Caramel Sauce
Spicy Chocolate Brownie Mix
Spicy Caramel Sauce
– Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl combine egg, Sriracha, brownie mix and milk. Spray oven safe dish ,(you can use cupcake tins too) and add spicy brownie mix. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. For spicy caramel sauce melt sugar in a pot, constantly stirring. Once melted add cubed butter and Sriracha, mix till butter is melted. Add cream, mix and let cool. Top brownie with ice cream, and spicy caramel sauce!