1. Soak rice noodles in warm water for 10 minutes.
2. Chop up 2 cloves of garlic, hit that ish with a little salt and mash it with your knife to turn it in to a paste. Add that to a large bowl.
3. Squeeze in the juice of 1/2 to 1 full lime and add about 1/4 cup of ketchup
4. Splash a couple tablespoons of soy sauce and rice vinegar
5. Add one small squirt of Sriracha and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
6. Add a small dash of sesame oil and a few squeezes of honey.
7. Char the chili on an open flame, dice it up really thin and add to the sauce. Mix all the ingredients together and add the noodles and mix again.
8. Add your favorite vegetables to the noodles, we used some thin shaved carrots, baby corn and chopped scallions.
9. Add tofu either raw or if you are genius/idiots like we are set up your own candle lit flame rotisserie and char the tofu with salt, pepper, and oil.
1 Shitty Beer
Some Crappy Vodka
Kool Aid Powder Mix Fruit Punch Style
1. Take two glasses and pour half the beer in each. Add in a shot of vodka in to each.
2. Pour in some of the Kool Aid mixture and mix. Taste, if you want it fruity add more mix. Put the mixture in the top part of the toilet and let it sit for 10 minutes to get cold.